Why Study in the United Kingdom?
Here are some of the reasons why we believe studying in the United Kingdom is beneficial.
- After completing grade 12, several Indian students hunt for suitable program options in the United Kingdom for higher studies and graduation mainly in public colleges/universities. The capital city of the United Kingdom, London, is home to the majority of the most sought-after colleges and the best in the country. Oxford, Manchester, and Cambridge are the other destinations.
- Master programs in the UK are available in 1 year and 2 years. Apart from Scotland, an average bachelor's degree in the United Kingdom takes only three years, allowing students to graduate and begin their jobs sooner. In addition, comprehensive master's programs often run for one to two years, whereas part-time programs typically take two to four years.
- During your Bachelor's degree, you have the unique chance to work for an additional year (usually as your third year) while continuing your studies (in the final year). Almost all UK universities offer this for a variety of majors. Hurray! They assist you in finding a job in the UK and paying you for it. More significantly, it's the benefit of working in the UK, making contacts during that year, and who knows, the same firm could wish to give you a position when you finish your Bachelor's degree in the UK. You earn in their currency.
- While you study in the UK, you can work up to 20 hours part-time and also full-time (usually 40 hours per week) during holidays. Therefore, you can typically cover your living expenditures in this manner.
- Communication is essential. You will improve your English skills as well. Effective networking is a huge plus because of the language, which will undoubtedly help you in the future in finding an exemplary job. When considering where to study in Europe, the United Kingdom is nearly often the first option.
- The United Kingdom is undoubtedly one of the innocuous locations in the world to study. However, compared to other central study locations, health insurance for international students in the UK is one of the lowest globally.
- UK Student visa- The Tier 4 Student Visa typically takes three weeks to arrive. However, depending on wherever you are enrolling, you should begin the visa application procedure three months ahead of time. Before registering for a student visa, ensure you have the university's certificate of acceptance for study (CAS).